The Office of the Inspector General (“OIG”) issued a 2014-2018 strategic plan including outlining the visions, goals, and priorities of that office for the upcoming several years. The plan sets forth four goals: 1. Fight fraud, waste and abuse; 2. Promote quality, safety, and value; 3. Secure the future; and 4. Advance excellence and innovation. Each goals is identified with several priority areas that support the stated goal. The report can be found at the OIG’s website http://go.us.gov/WdbV
- OIG 2014 Work Plan – Hospice
- OIG 2014 Work Plan – Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Long Island Radiology Group Settles FCA Allegations That It Billed Medicaid And Medicare For Unnecessary Tests For $15.5M
- The UPMC – Highmark Dispute: The Beginning of the End of Medical Practices Using Hospitals’ Managed Care Contract Rates?
- March 6 Webcast: Getting Quality Staffing Right in 2014
CategoriesAcute Care Community Based Care Compliance Programs Consumers Continuing Care DHHS Fraud and Abuse General Health & Human Services Health Care Health Care Providers Health Reform Home Health Hospital Long Term Care Medicaid Medicare Nursing Facility Nursing Home OIG Out-Patient Care Participation Payers Physicians Post Acute Care Program Integrity Regulation Regulatory Compliance Reimbursement Skilled Nursing Facility