I have not had a chance to read it yet, but OIG just released its Fall Semiannual Report which covers April 1, 2011 – September 30, 2011. Tune in later for thoughts from the collective. (You may want to wait until after Thanksgiving so as not to ruin your holiday.) Think of this as a Happy Thanksgiving from OIG!
- The Ohio Department of Commerce Proposes “Factsheet” in Advance of Publishing Draft Cultivator Rules
- The Hazy Rollout of Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP)
- Senators Introduce the CREATES Act
- New OIG Exclusion Guidance
- Analysis of Ohioans for Medical Marijuana’s Proposed Ballot Initiative
CategoriesAcute Care Community Based Care Compliance Programs Continuing Care DHHS Fraud and Abuse General Health & Human Services Health Care Health Care Providers Health Reform Home Health Hospice Hospital Long Term Care Medicaid Medicare Nursing Facility Nursing Home OIG Out-Patient Care Participation Payers Physicians Post Acute Care Program Integrity Regulation Regulatory Compliance Reimbursement Skilled Nursing Facility