The Health and Resources and Services Administration (“HRSA”) of the Department of Health and Human Services has issued notice of a draft revised guidebook for the National Practitioner Data Bank. The Guidebook provides policies that serve as a resource for Data Bank users to clarify legislative and regulatory requirements. The Guidebook provides examples for querying the Data Bank and reporting professionals to the Data Bank along with frequently asked questions (FAQs). Comments are being solicited through January 10, 2014; Locate the draft Guidebook and directions on submitting comments at NPDB Website.
- The Ohio Department of Commerce Proposes “Factsheet” in Advance of Publishing Draft Cultivator Rules
- The Hazy Rollout of Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP)
- Senators Introduce the CREATES Act
- New OIG Exclusion Guidance
- Analysis of Ohioans for Medical Marijuana’s Proposed Ballot Initiative
CategoriesAcute Care Community Based Care Compliance Programs Continuing Care DHHS Fraud and Abuse General Health & Human Services Health Care Health Care Providers Health Reform Home Health Hospice Hospital Long Term Care Medicaid Medicare Nursing Facility Nursing Home OIG Out-Patient Care Participation Payers Physicians Post Acute Care Program Integrity Regulation Regulatory Compliance Reimbursement Skilled Nursing Facility