McKnight’s news stories can be a good source of ideas for quality improvement projects, long-term care attorney Janet K. Feldkamp recently told a webcast audience. Looking at our recent items, I’d say the time is ripe to review CPR policies: Three separate stories emerged last week about a variety of problems — and penalties — related to resuscitation.
- The Ohio Department of Commerce Proposes “Factsheet” in Advance of Publishing Draft Cultivator Rules
- The Hazy Rollout of Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP)
- Senators Introduce the CREATES Act
- New OIG Exclusion Guidance
- Analysis of Ohioans for Medical Marijuana’s Proposed Ballot Initiative
CategoriesAcute Care Community Based Care Compliance Programs Continuing Care DHHS Fraud and Abuse General Health & Human Services Health Care Health Care Providers Health Reform Home Health Hospice Hospital Long Term Care Medicaid Medicare Nursing Facility Nursing Home OIG Out-Patient Care Participation Payers Physicians Post Acute Care Program Integrity Regulation Regulatory Compliance Reimbursement Skilled Nursing Facility